Friday, April 23, 2010

1 More Tasks Done!

(Photos are not provided because writer's carelessness. Apology to all readers, if there's any.)

Today I went to The One Academy(TOA) again, because I need to complete the registration and submit the fee as well(RM1000! Vomiting blood...).
Well I arrived at TOA at about 12pm, where I thought there would be serious traffic jam since it is lunch time.
Out of expectation: No traffic jam, but still around TOA there won't be any parking for us(WON'T!!).
My sister dropped us(mother and I) in front of TOA, and we went in to complete anything that was needed to.
Unexpectedly there was a test right after I completed everything(what the...)!
It's like a test to determine your English capability, all it tested was the normal conversation in English.
It's not that easy, because all answers given were quite similar to each other(damn it ><).
Then after the objective questions, there's an essay awaiting, just like SPM!!!!
After that I had to draw, anything I fond of(I drew a man, manga style ><).
Finally finish everything(for real this time), 1 more task was done!
After that I have to complete the P license, I hope it is smooth of course~

Feel free to leave comments, your words are much appreciated!!