Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Room

Suddenly feel like introduce my room ><
A little history of my room
My room is very small, because it was actually a balcony before we renovated it
Adding windows and a door (actually it is not a door, later you will understand what I mean), then it becomes my room today


And this is the general look of my room~


I told you it is not a door, it is a sliding glass door (numerous times I accidentally bang on it T.T)

And let's take a look inside~


My desk! There's a radio, laptop and others~


Air conditioner, an orange clock (S&J product, I like it!), and a collection of CDs and comics


My cupboard


I got a collection of graphic books as well


Oh my love~ My darling~ I hunger for your love~ >

My clothes a, dei fu a, towel a, all inside ><


A wall sticker, nice?


Last but not least, a collection of toys (which cost me a lot!)

That's all in my room la~ Bye~
And feel free to leave comments ^^

No comments: