Wednesday, October 28, 2009

For your birthday

To: Wen Ching(if I'm not mistaken XD) who is going to be old once more on this Friday, haha!

Let see, originally I want to write a poem for you, but my brain is getting empty recently, somehow no idea at all. However I shall analyse your horoscope for next month, November.

Horoscope:

So I assume you are Scorpio right? Poisonous... XD. I found one, but it's quite a long statement, I will summarise it for you.

Love & relationship: Success in love boosts, presumable to embrace love.
Means you have to find a boyfriend soon! Good luck ya! XD

Money & career: Favorable period to show your talent, but show more flexibility and avoid obsessions and fixed idea.
Simply put, be brave to show others what you can do, but at the same time be careful.

Physical & mental fitness: Cheerful and optimistic mood, good physical shape. But at the same time you maybe out of control.
Conclusion, do not play until forget yourself!

Astrologer’s advice: Try not to cause any animosities, stay away from gossip and intrigues!
Tell you to talk less, then less problem you will have. Don't try to cause problem as well.

That's all. Lastly, happy birthday, this is my way of wishing. Nice le.... haha!

1 comment:

n0ryN said...

hey , yang . thank you neh . =) . i like it very much . =D . such a surprise wor . hehe . =B .
-noryn-