Friday, August 28, 2009

Final destination(Kwan Yang's version)

This is the... Final Destination, version Kwan Yang! Deng, deng, deng, deeeeng....

One day, Kwan Yang, the protagonist of this story, was having his usual day.
Suddenly, an accident accidentally happened(accident of course happen accidentally de la>.<).
The accident was so horrible that it was inevitable to sacrifice.
Kwan Yang tried everything to save the accident, but apparently a death's victim was not possible to be rescued, and thus the accident happened disasterrifically(is there such a word? I don't know)....
Kwan Yang kneed down and cried, "Do not die on me! How could you leave me alone? Wuwuwu(crying)..."
Finally, helplessly, the victims, which were Sony Ericsson W850i, wireless router, Internet modem and his CPU, were returned to the death...
THE END

Haha, too boring, so I made up a stupid story.
But it's true that my phone, router, modem together with my CPU are malfunction because they were struck by the lightning.
But at least I can change a new one, hehehehehehe....

No comments: